Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS and FedEx.
- Use of known shipper, no third party
- No sales outside the U.S
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
- We do not ship ammunition to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
Ammunition Restrictions by State:
Law Enforcement and Government Agencies are not restricted by the following.
- Illinois – We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut – We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Chicago, IL – No Ammo without a FFL
- Cook County, IL – No Ammo without a FFL
- Los Angeles, CA – No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts (Statewide) – No Ammo without an FFL
- New York City, NY – No Ammo
- Oakland, CA – No Ammo without a FFL
- San Francisco, CA – No Ammo without a FFL
- Sacramento, CA – No Ammo without a FFL
- Washington D.C. – No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address – No Ammo
- PO. Boxes – No Ammo
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. Further instructions will be provided if item is to be returned and/or exchanged.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.