Multi Platform Router Jig
Extant Defense presents the Multi Platform Router Jig –a universal jig for all 80% lower receivers including: billet, forged and polymer AR-15, AR-9, .308 and AR-10.
All you will need to finish any AR-15, AR-9, .308 or AR-10 80% lower at home is the Multi Platform Router Jig with the separately purchased Multi Platform Drill Bit Toolkit (sold separately).
- The Multi Platform Router Jig is the fastest and easiest 80% lower jig on the market today. You can finish an AR-15 80% lower including jig assembly, in 15 minutes with excellent results.
- Universal 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver Compatibility. An 80% lower mounts in our jig by the same locations used to mount an upper receiver. Universal for any AR-15, AR-9, .308 or AR-10 lower receiver on the market. Optimized for any material; 6061-T6, 7075-T6, Polymer, etc.
- Durability. The first jig for use at home to offer all ultra-hardened, heat treated steel wear surfaces that provide excellent durability. The 1.25 inch thick drill guide is constructed of 100% hardened steel, and the side plates house 1.5 inch ultra-hardened steel drill bushings.
- Router Guide System. The Router Adapter is used in conjunction with the included guide pins to trace guides of the fire control group pocket, ensuring the end mill never touches the jig.
- Centered and Aligned Finished Features. Mounting an 80% lower by the front takedown and end plate position on buffer tube extension ensures properly aligned finished features, without any additional locating pins. It’s easy to use!
- Super Fast Assembly – Only 14 Phillips screws are needed to assemble the entire jig, and it never needs to be completely disassembled, even when switching between platforms.
- Integrated Depth Gauge – The high visibility laser marked depth gauge is integrated to the top plate to keep both hands free for setting drilling and milling depths.
- 1.5″ Thick No-Touch Side Plates. Innovative no-touch design ensures universal fitment and less chance for accidental damage to the receiver. The 1.5″ thick side plates that aid in producing perfect selector and pin holes every time, even with a handheld drill.
- Less Drilling – Only 1 hole needs to be drilled prior to milling!
- 3-Step Process – Each milling step and depth gauge corresponds to a simple 1-2-3 process.
- High-Visibility Milling – External milling templates provide open area above the lower for full visibility during milling.
- Integrated Vacuum Attachment – Our buffer adapter mounting point doubles as a 1.25″ vacuum hose attachment which will aid in chip removal while you mill.
- The Multi Platform Router Jig qualifies for Free Shipping on ExtantDefense.com
- Uses Patented Technology to achieve CNC Mill Type Results with a standard router!
- 1 Hole Drilling Prior to Milling
- Integrated Depth Gauge
Introducing the Multi Platform Router Jig
Instructional Video: How to finish an 80% Lower, AT HOME
Video length: 12 Minutes.
Category: 80% Build Kits